Posted: Saturday, September 8, 2018
We've released two new features to the FFN site this week and we're keeping an eye on a number of player developments for this week.
Rest of Season Rankings
If you are considering picking up a new player either from your waiver wire or via trade, we've released our Rest of Season rankings to give you an idea as to how that player will perform over the course of the rest of the season. If you have scoring that is not standard or PPR, you can always visit our free Fantasy Football Trade Analyzer to evaluate your trade.
Weekly Player Outlook
When you use the Lineup Analyzer, you'll now get a player outlook for every player on your roster. There are more than 300 players with notes for the current week.
* Steelers RB Le'Veon Bell did not report to the team and will be INACTIVE this week. His status for Week 2 is unclear. He not only left $853K on the table, he also let his teammates and fantasy owners down. James Conner will start in his place and should have a decent workload.
* Colts RB Marlon Mack is questionable after practicing on a limited basis the past two days. The Colts play in the early slate so fantasy owners have time to adjust their lineups. The Colts backfield is ugly...
* Colts QB Andrew Luck will be under center for his first regular-season game since two January's ago. There may be a bit of rust left, so he carries some risk this week.
* Giants RB Saquon Barkley practiced all week and is good to go for his first NFL regular-season game. Start him with confidence.
* Redskins RB Adrian Peterson is listed as the starter for Week 1 against the Cardinals.
* 49ers Matt Breida will play this week - although he'll be sharing time with Alfred Morris. Against a tough Vikings D, neither is startable this week.
* Raiders RB Marshawn Lynch has been limited in practice, but we expect him to suit up and play on Monday night.
* Patriots RB Sony Michel is questionable, and if he does play, we don't anticipate a lot of volume for the rookie.
* Seattle WR Doug Baldwin has said that his knee will be 80%-85% all year. You still have to start him, but a difficult matchup with Denver lowers his floor for this week.
* Browns Josh Gordon will suit up, but we fully anticipate him being on a snap count for Week 1. He always has the potential for a big play, but we're putting him on the bench this week.
* Dolphins WR DeVante Parker is doubtful for this week as he heals from a broken finger. We do not expect him to play, but he has a shot at playing in Week 2.
* Titans TE Delanie Walker is good to go for his matchup against Miami. Nobody gave up more fantasy points to tight ends last year than the Dolphins.
6-Team Auction Leagues!
If you haven't played in an Auction league, our friends at Draft have introduced weekly 6-team silent auction contests! These are a lot of fun and can be played for as little as $1. Use promo code FFNERD to get an entry into one of their games.
Good luck in Week 1!
Be the first to comment on this post
You must be signed in to post your comments