If you have questions about the FantasyFootballNerd.com (FFN) Website Terms and Conditions, you may e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You may use, copy and distribute the information found on the FFN Website for personal, noncommercial, and/or educational purposes only unless permission has been granted by FFN for commercial applications. Except as expressly authorized in this paragraph, you are not granted any right or license under any copyright, trademark, service mark, patent or other intellectual property right in the information, services, processes or technology of FFN or it affiliates. All such rights are retained by FFN, its affiliates, and/or any third party owner of such rights.
The works of authorship contained in this Website, including but not limited to all design, text, sound recordings, and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by FFN. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, they may not be copied, transmitted, displayed, performed, distributed (for compensation or otherwise), licensed, altered, framed, stored for subsequent use, or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the owner's prior written consent, except to the extent permitted by the Copyright Act of 1976 (17 U.S.C. ? 107), as amended, and then, only with notices of the owner's proprietary rights. Except for any third party exchange data, you may download information and print out a copy for your personal use, so long as you do not remove any copyright or other notice as may be contained in information, as downloaded.
FFN makes use of both publicly available and proprietary data for data compilation and manipulation. Should FFN be required to or voluntarily opt to remove third party content, you agree to immediately remove such content from any derivative you may have in use.
The FFN website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are neither owned by nor under the control of FFN or its affiliates. FFN is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site including, without limitation, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. FFN and its affiliates are providing these links as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FFN of the site or any association with its operators.
While FFN uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on its website, FFN makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. FFN assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website. Changes may be periodically made to the information at any time, without notice.
FFN makes an effort to be as compatible with as many browsers and their associated versions but cannot guarantee that FFN will work exactly the same on each. Some features may not be available on certain browsers or versions thereof.
All information on the FFN Website is provided "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, therefore, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
IN NO EVENT SHALL FFN OR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, USE, OR DATA AS A RESULT OF CLAIMS, WHETHER BROUGHT IN CONTRACT OR TORT, ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH ANY FFN WEB SITE OR THE USE OR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED FROM ANY FFN WEB SITE.
THE USER OF THIS SYSTEM ASSUMES ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THIS SERVER AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY. FFN DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION ACCESSED FROM, OR VIA, THIS SERVER OR THE INTERNET, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. FFN DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, APPARATUS, PRODUCT OR PROCESS DISCLOSED ON THIS WEB SITE OR OTHER INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS WEB SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL FFN BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA, REVENUE OR PROFITS, WHETHER RESULTING FROM AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION ON THIS SERVER, WEB SITE OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY.
If you accept fee-based products or features, you agree to the terms and conditions governing all such purchases, including all requirements to pay applicable fees and charges.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees and charges are non-refundable, including for unused portions of cancelled subscriptions. We do not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price drop or promotional offering.
FFN may in its sole discretion choose to refund cancelled subscriptions either in full or in part and reserves the right to charge an administrative fee for cancellations.
If FFN receives a credit card dispute, you agree that we have the right to seek not only the cost of the subscription, but any additional fees incurred as a result of the dispute.
You can apply for a cancellation by visiting the cancellation page. Cancellation options may be available within the first seven (7) days of membership and subject to restriction. FFN is not required to refund any portion of your membership fee, and you agree to abide by such restrictions.
Should FFN grant a cancellation, whether full or partial credit, it may take up to 30 days for the credit to appear.
FFN may send you emails in certain situations. For example, we may send you and email when you sign up, when you purchase something, or as a solicitation of business within 72 hours after you create an account. When you create an account, you agree to receive these emails.
FFN may also send more frequent emails for opt-in based purposes such as a periodic newsletter. These emails require you to explicitly request them before we will send them. This can be accomplished when you originally create your account or from within the My Account portion of the FFN website.
FFN requires you to receive periodic emails if you have requested an API key. You can prevent future API-related emails by sending an email to nerd@fantasyfootballnerd and requesting that your API key be revoked.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login names and passwords and you accept responsibility for all activities, charges, and damages that occur under your account. If you have reason to believe that someone is using your account without your permission, you should contact us immediately. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to notify us of unauthorized use.
1. Gift Certificates may only be used for the season in which they were purchased.
2. Gift Certificates must be redeemed through the www.fantasyfootballnerd.com (FFN) website and can only be used to purchase a season subscription on the FFN website.
3. Gift Certificates are nontransferable and resale is prohibited.
4. Any coupons, discounts, or other promotional offers do not apply to and cannot be used to purchase Gift Certificates.
5. TayTech, LLC is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misused Gift Certificates and Gift Certificate codes. Risk of loss passes to the purchaser of the Gift Certificate upon electronic transmission of the Gift Certificate to the recipient.
6. Gift Certificates are nonrefundable and cannot be redeemed for cash value.
7. TayTech, LLC reserves the right to reverse any Gift Certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the recipient's Gift Certificate account.
9. Gift Certificates issued as part of a promotion will be subject to different terms and conditions. See specific promotion for details and applicable terms.
10. TayTech, LLC reserves the right to cancel an issued Gift Certificate and/or close user accounts and/or request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Certificate is redeemed through the FFN website.
11. TAYTECH LLC MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, THE RECIPIENT AND PURCHASER'S SOLE REMEDY, AND FFN'S SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, ONLY THE LIMITATIONS WHICH ARE LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO YOU AND OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
13. TayTech, LLC reserves the right to add, delete and/or modify any of these terms and conditions, at any time, in its sole discretion, by posting a change notice on the FFN website. TayTech, LLC may notify you by email of substantive changes to these terms and conditions.
14. These terms and conditions are applicable to the maximum extent permitted by law and specific terms and conditions are void where prohibited.
Your use of the FFN API (Application Programming Interface) may be subject to certain limitations on access, calls, and use. If FFN in its sole discretion believes that you have attempted to exceed or circumvent any limitations, your ability to use the FFN API and may be temporarily or permanently blocked. FFN may in its sole discretion suspend your access to the API for any reason. In the event that you elect to discontinue use of the API voluntarily or your API key is suspended by FFN for any reason, you will not be entitled to a refund of any kind for any unused or prorated amount. FFN may monitor your use of the FFN API to improve the FFN service and to ensure your compliance with these rules.
You will not attempt or encourage others to:
1. sell, rent, lease, sublicense, redistribute, or syndicate access to the FFN API to any third party without prior written approval from FFN.
2. remove or alter any proprietary notices or marks on the FFN API;
3. use or access the FFN API for purposes of monitoring the availability, performance, or functionality of any of FFN's products and services or for any other benchmarking or competitive purposes; or
4. use FFN Marks in a manner that creates a sense of endorsement, sponsorship, or false association with FFN. You may not use FFN Marks as part of the name of your company or Service, or in any product, service, name field or logos created by you. All use of FFN Marks, and all goodwill arising out of such use, will inure to FFN's benefit.
5. charge a premium for access to FFN data.
You do not have a license to FFN Content submitted through your Service other than the rights granted herein.
Your use of FFN API data should not in any way circumvent any premium services offered to consumers on FFN. You agree not to display FFN data above and beyond that which non-premium FFN members would see as visitors to FFN unless given explicit permission by FFN.
You may be given access to certain non-public information, software, and specifications relating to the FFN API ("Confidential Information"), which is confidential and proprietary to FFN. You may use this Confidential Information only as necessary in exercising your rights granted in these Rules. You may not disclose any of this Confidential Information to any third party without FFN's prior written consent. You agree that you will protect this Confidential Information from unauthorized use, access, or disclosure in the same manner that you would use to protect your own confidential and proprietary information of a similar nature and in any event with no less than a reasonable degree of care.
You hereby acknowledge a breach of these Terms would cause irreparable harm and significant injury to FFN that may be difficult to ascertain and that a remedy at law would be inadequate. You agree that, notwithstanding anything to the contrary, FFN shall have the right to seek and obtain immediate injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction, without the posting of a bond, to enforce the obligations under these Terms in addition to any other rights and remedies it may have.
1. By posting content to FFN, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age and either own or otherwise control all of the rights to such content, including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the content, or that your use of the content is a protected fair use. You agree that you will not knowingly provide material and misleading false information. You represent and warrant also that the content you supply does not violate these Terms. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your postings do not disclose confidential and/or proprietary information, including personal financial information, information covered by a nondisclosure agreement, and information that you are not authorized to disclose.
2. By posting content to FFN, you are granting an unrestricted, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, and fully transferable, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create collective or derivative works from, distribute, perform and display your Content in whole or in part and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You further warrant that all so-called moral rights in the content have been waived.
3. All content posted to FFN is the property of FFN and no payments will be made for such content.
4. You agree to indemnify and hold FFN and our affiliated companies, their directors, officers and employees harmless for any and all claims or demands, including reasonable attorneys' fees, that arise from or otherwise relate to your use of FFN, any content you supply to FFN, or your violation of these Terms or the rights of another.
5. You agree that FFN will not be liable, under any circumstances and in any way, for any errors or omissions, loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of use of any content posted on this site. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
6. Content that you create and post to FFN should be informational, entertaining, and/or educational in nature. Content must be unique and cannot be republished from other sources. Content created for the purpose of establishing links to third party sites is prohibited. Any links to third party websites will only be allowed after review by FFN and only in FFN's sole discretion if the link provides meaningful context to the content.
7. You may not post content with the intent, whether real or implied, to obtain customer information. You may not post content that FFN deems in its sole opinion is an overt attempt to advertise for a third party.
8. Violations of these terms can result in immediate account suspension or termination.
In order to be eligible to play any games for money on the FFN website, you (hereby defined as "member") must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, and a resident of the United States. Citizens of states where such activity is prohibited are not eligible to play games for money on the FFN website. Additionally, members are eligible to participate in for-money contests on the FFN website if they meet the following criteria, as outlined in the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006:
A winning roster will consist of the top scoring players from Week 1 - 16 (hereby defined as "the season") using the point allocations as outlined on the contest website. There may be multiple players chosen at a specific position. The ranking must be exact. For example, the player chosen for the RB1 spot must finish as the highest scoring fantasy running back for the season. The player assigned to the RB2 spot must finish the season as the second-highest scoring fantasy running back for the season. Only rosters with a unique player in each position will be considered valid.
Rosters may be modified until the NFL season is officially underway as determined by FFN. It is the responsibility of the member to fill in a complete roster. Any roster spot left unfilled will not be scored.
Specific information regarding the season schedule is available at the official NFL.com website. In the event of an unforeseen interruption to the schedule, FFN may modify the season definition as necessary and amend the contest in its sole discretion. Potential actions may include, but are not limited to, cancellation of the contest, issuing refunds (whether full or partial) of the entry fees, and/or modifying the season length. FFN reserves the right to retain any fees to cover costs incurred with such activities. Any actions will be communicated via email to all affected members.
Winning entries will be paid out via FFN promo codes, PayPal money transfer, or check. Any costs associated with such payment method will be the responsibility of the member and may be deducted from the winning prize. Promo codes and PayPal transfers will not incur any charge. Payments made via paper check will incur a $4.00 charge. Payments made via electronic bank transfer will incur a $5.00 charge. All payments whether to FFN or member will be conducted in the US Dollar currency.
If a member makes a payment to FFN and subsequently the member (or the member's banking institution or credit card company) initiates a reversal or chargeback of any amount, FFN reserves the right to freeze all member funds until such a time as the reversal or chargeback has been resolved and/or remove the member's entries from the FFN website. Members agree that funds lost due to reversals and chargebacks are the obligation of the member and will be paid back to FFN.
It is the sole responsibility of each Member to determine the applicability of any taxes that may be due as a result of participation in a FFN contest. FFN is not responsible for tax advice, calculation of taxes that may be due, or reporting tax data to any agency. This applies to all agencies and levels of government unless specifically required by law.
All payments to FFN for participation in the form of entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
The integrity of the game is of utmost importance to FFN. Only one (1) account per member will be allowed access to participate in any FFN game and is subject to any limitations as defined by the game (example: max entries per member). Members found to have created additional entries using multiple accounts may have their accounts closed, entries invalidated, and agree to waive their rights to already purchased entry fees. Members found in violation of these terms will forfeit any payments made and waive any right to claim any winnings whatsoever. Upon termination of your account, your right to use the Site and Services will immediately cease.
By using the FFN Site and Services in any manner, duration, and for any intent, you agree that you will not:
FFN makes no warranties about applicability, legality, or validation of any NFL Pick'em contest created or hosted by an FFN user. FFN makes no representations as to the applicability, legality, or validation of any prizes offered by an FFN user. Your joining of a contest is acceptance that FFN will not be held liable for any claims made in regards to a user's NFL Pick'em Contest.
By using this site, you agree that you have read, understand and will abide by these Website Terms and Conditions ("Terms"). If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use FFN's Website. These Terms shall be governed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to the conflict or choice of law rules thereof. Courts sitting in the State of Wisconsin, federal and state, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising hereunder.
FFN reserves the right to change its Website Terms and Conditions as well as its Privacy and Policies at any time, and will immediately post the updated information on its Website.
FantasyFootballNerd.com is owned and operated by TayTech, LLC, a Wisconsin Limited Liability Company.
Terms updated 4/9/2020